Are you going mad listening to your dog scratch, bite, lick, and chew constantly? Are either of you getting any sleep? Isn’t it heart-wrenching to watch your helpless dog suffer?
Dogs scratch, lick or chew for a wide variety of reasons. One of the worst offenders is food allergies or food sensitivities. Other common culprits are parasites, yeast, pain and dry skin.
Itching’s never-ending cycle
Scratching irritates the skin’s mast cells which only serves to intensify the itch. It’s a frustration we’ve all experienced when bitten by a mosquito. Now put yourself in your dog’s feet. Your dog’s itching is broader and more profound because a dog has TEN TIMES as many mast cells as we do. Once the scratching starts, other mast cells close to the itchy spot get irritated. They scratch and then scratch more and more. They also roll and rub because they aren’t able to reach some of the itchy spots.
Unless the cycle is interrupted, the constant trauma to your dog’s skin can cause severe damage. Repetitive chewing, licking, scratching or rubbing can also lead to infection, hair loss, hot spots, pain and compulsive behavior.
The only answer is to break the itch cycle
No Itch Spritz breaks the itch cycle — without using chemicals or steroids. It kills the itch and numbs nerve endings. Not only does it kill the itch, it soothes and promotes healing which reduces future itching.
- No Itch Spritz contains all-natural essential oils & botanicals that quell itching FAST.
- Ditch the itch without steroids, drugs, chemicals, fragrances, colors, or preservatives often found in other products.
- Sting-free, alcohol-free, sensitive skin formula. Similar sprays often contain ethanol.
- No Itch Spritz is safe to lick off.
- Multipurpose, gentle, therapeutic multi-purpose skin treatment also soothes discomfort and itching from flea bites, yeast, food reactions, hot spots, scrapes, scratches, cuts, fungus and other irritants.
An Unconventional Formula
- WITCH HAZEL – Powerful itch reliever without damaging alcohol. A natural anti-irritant that cools soothes and heals irritation, redness, dryness, and inflammation
- CLOVE- Clove is a potent pain reliever, instant numbing agent, and anti-neuralgic (relieves pain in the nerves, mainly caused by inflammation which very few things can do). Clove also kills more than types of 60 bacteria that can contribute to the itchies and is one of the most dynamic antifungals in the world against molds and yeasts. Plus, clove is anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, the most powerful antioxidant on earth, and much, much more.
- ALOE – Relieves itching, healing, soothes irritation, inhibits fungal growth, calms skin, pain relieving
- LAVENDER – immediate itch relief, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties kill any fungus or bacteria responsible for itchy skin, notable anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, calms dry skin and promotes wound healing.
- ROSEMARY – Soothing itch reliever that also reduces itchy scales and heals rough skin. This effective antifungal and antibacterial kills any microbes responsible for the itchy, inflammation of your dog’s sensitive skin.
- TEA TREE – The go-to medicinal oil is for soothing skin conditions associated with itchiness. Because of its rockstar antifungal, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties, tea tree oil can address the whole gamut of skin ailments.
- HELICHRYSUM – One of the best anti-itch essential oils for dry, itchy skin oil caused by both temporary discomfort and long-term conditions. Properties include antibacterial, antioxidant and natural wound healing activity.
- PEPPERMINT OIL – This cooling oil’s potent anti-itch properties help stop the itch immediately. Pain relieving, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, peppermint addresses itching caused by dermatitis and other skin conditions. Even helpful for poison ivy and poison oak.
- LEMON – Natural itch reliever, soothes inflammation and helps reduce allergic reactions affecting the skin, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties kill any itch-inducing bacteria on the surface.
- ALLSPICE – Rich analgesic that keeps the brain from registering pain or discomfort.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – Helps heal flaky, itchy skin. Highly active against many itch-causing pathogens, including protozoa, bacteria, yeast and some viruses. No other known antibiotic exhibits such safety and versatility. Natural preservative.
- PURIFIED WATER – for our allspice and clove infusions. Five-stage filtration no less. Because we think what doesn’t go on your dog matters too.
Each pump bottle contains 8 ounces of liquid, and equals approximately 1,400 sprays per bottle.