Concentrated Colostrum for dogs is a natural source of antibodies that supports overall immune health.
- 100% pure bovine colostrum
- 71 day supply for 30 lb pet
- Unique immune boosting superfood
- Extremely concentrated; 400 mg of pure colostrum in every 1/4 teaspoon
- Formulated for dogs by Wholistic Pet Organics™
- Recommended by veterinarians worldwide
- Made in the USA and strictly regulated by the NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)!
Give your dog nature’s first, and possibly most important, immune builder. Colostrum is that amazing substance that sustained your dog in its first days of life with potent, immune-stimulating nutrients. Now you can give your dog an extra jolt of that same powerful immune support and more!
This concentrated powder contains more than 250 beneficial substances, 60 of which are important for immune rejuvenation. It is the richest source of the miracle molecules called transfer factors. Only these allow immune response factors to be transferred from donor to recipient in a form of passive immunity.
Concentrated Colostrum for Dogs vital restorative ingredient also helps improve GI health, fight yeast overproduction, and provides resistance to infection. Consequently, it excels at fighting off immune-related chronic diseases like Demodex.
This natural whole food is a unique supplement because of the way it biologically transfers immune bolstering benefits to all mammals. Therefore, Colostrum for Dogs is one of the most powerful tools available to aid in recovery during Demodectic mange treatment, and afterwards to maintain maximum immune system health for your happy dog.
Wholistic Organics Colostrum for Dogs is the go-to supplement that many holistic practitioners recommend for pets that need a boost to their immune function during times of stress, illness, and periods of recovery.
When selecting supplements for your pet avoid human grade supplements. Pets have specific metabolic rates, as well as compounding and delivery requirements unique to their systems. Therefore, they do best with a customized supplement formulated just for their needs.
Commercial pet foods containing omega acids, amino acids, vitamins, herbs, probiotics and other health supplements aren’t worth the money. Tests on dog foods claiming to provide their beneficial properties and microorganisms show the manufacturing process destroys them, rendering these additives useless (and sometimes ripe for becoming rancid). By the time the food is packaged and shipped, any benefit is history.
When selecting a high-quality pet supplement, look for the following important characteristics:
- Proof of purity and ingredient integrity, as animal supplements are not regulated
- Correct processing for that animal’s biological systems, not a human’s
- Easy to administer to an animal
- Formulated to be able to survive the acidic environment of your dog’s stomach
- Able to pass through a dog’s portals of entry in the small intestine to avoid malabsorption
- Product stability under normal shipping and storage conditions
- Wholistic Pet Organic’s Concentrated Colostrum is NASC certified and meets the above criteria