This specialized benzoyl peroxide shampoo is vital for dogs with Demodectic mange.
- Flushes and opens skin, pores, and follicles where the mites hide with 2.5% Benzoyl peroxide. This helps reduce the mites’ ability to hide, improves skin health AND increases the mites’ exposure to Mite Avenge Topical Solution!
- Frequent use helps
- Alleviate irritating conditions associated with demodicosis
- Clear clogged skin conditions that help Demodex mites thrive
- Reduce yeast, the mites’ primary food source
- Lower the risk of secondary infection
- Soften skin & degrease problem coats
- Please see important note below.*
Benzoyl peroxide shampoo is also recommended for seborrhea dermatitis, canine and feline acne, Sarcoptic mange and other conditions where a keratolytic vehicle may be beneficial. Ready to use formula. Contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide in a deep-cleansing shampoo base. For dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens.
12 oz. (355 ml)
For a more powerful benzoyl peroxide shampoo try our Flush & Kill Shampoo. Flush & Kill is not recommended for dogs with extra sensitive or broken skin or cats. May cause temporary hair lightening.
* Always brush your dog daily. All benzoyl peroxide shampoos increase dander and debris that must be removed daily because it adds to the mites’ food supply. Here’s a great tool to that works better than any brush.
I started using this when we were treating for mange. It worked wonders and we no longer deal with musty doggie odor. You have a customer for life because we want to always keep her skin flushed out to keep the mites from having a safe place to hide and building back up.
The end of my problems!
I have two dogs..pitt mixes and about three years ago I had the worst case of demodectic mange it was horrible to see my babies suffer..my vet was raking me for money while giving my dog toxins..I found happy dog naturals on my own and called and talked to cindy..the sweetest lady with soooooo much knowledge..could talk for hrs with her…well my dogs are happy and healthy since..just came down with a bit of itching, its been a hot summer and my dogs have been under some stress so i’m going to use the shampoo again ..it works great so does all the other products…she knows what shes doing..