This specialized benzoyl peroxide shampoo is vital for dogs with Demodectic mange.
- Flushes and opens skin, pores, and follicles where the mites hide with 2.5% Benzoyl peroxide. This helps reduce the mites’ ability to hide, improves skin health AND increases the mites’ exposure to Mite Avenge Topical Solution!
- Frequent use helps
- Alleviate irritating conditions associated with demodicosis
- Clear clogged skin conditions that help Demodex mites thrive
- Reduce yeast, the mites’ primary food source
- Lower the risk of secondary infection
- Soften skin & degrease problem coats
- Please see important note below.*
Benzoyl peroxide shampoo is also recommended for seborrhea dermatitis, canine and feline acne, Sarcoptic mange and other conditions where a keratolytic vehicle may be beneficial. Ready to use formula. Contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide in a deep-cleansing shampoo base. For dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens.
12 oz. (355 ml)
For a more powerful benzoyl peroxide shampoo try our Flush & Kill Shampoo. Flush & Kill is not recommended for dogs with extra sensitive or broken skin or cats. May cause temporary hair lightening.
* Always brush your dog daily. All benzoyl peroxide shampoos increase dander and debris that must be removed daily because it adds to the mites’ food supply. Here’s a great tool to that works better than any brush.
I started using this when we were treating for mange. It worked wonders and we no longer deal with musty doggie odor. You have a customer for life because we want to always keep her skin flushed out to keep the mites from having a safe place to hide and building back up.