E.mune Boost: The Powerful Superfood that Promotes Improved Immune Strength & Optimal Internal Health
- Essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Mange fighting holistic formula developed for immune system support
- Only natural whole foods — nothing synthetic
- Powdered formula – easily add to food
- Part of our broad-spectrum immune support platform
The most power-packed whole food immune supplement for dogs
E-mune Boost is rich, food-based immune booster loaded with powerful herbs known to help boost your dog’s immune function. These specifically selected herbs are blended with whole foods choseen for their vitamins and minerals to help enhance your dog’s ability to fight disease.
An assortment of wild-crafted and organic herbs is blended in a base of whole foods. That translates into an extra dose of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and herbs focused specifically on kicking your dog’s immune health up a notch.
This hard-to-find formula is great for dogs that have weakened immune systems, yeast issues, poor digestive health and excess toxins due to mange. Enhance your dog’s ability to fight disease — just sprinkle it over your pet’s food. E-mune Boost contains 23 super-charged ingredients.
7 oz. tub
When selecting supplements for your pet, avoid human grade supplements when a quality pet version is available. Also, steer clear of processed pet foods with supplemental substances added. Formulations meant for humans were developed specifically for human bioavailability (the ability to be absorbed by the GI tract). Pets have specific metabolic rates, as well as compounding and delivery requirements unique to their systems. Therefore, so they do best with a customized supplement formulated just for their needs.
Commercial pet foods containing omega acids, amino acids, vitamins, herbs, probiotics and other health supplements aren’t worth the money. Tests on dog foods claiming to provide their beneficial properties and microorganisms show the manufacturing process destroys them, rendering these additives useless (and sometimes ripe for becoming rancid). By the time the food is packaged and shipped, any benefit is history.
When selecting a high-quality pet supplement, look for the following important characteristics:
- Proof of purity and ingredient integrity, as animal supplements are not regulated
- Correct processing for that animal’s biological systems, not a human’s
- Easy to administer to an animal
- Formulated to be able to survive the acidic environment of your dog’s stomach
- Able to pass through a dog’s portals of entry in the small intestine to avoid malabsorption
- Product stability under normal shipping and storage conditions
- Dr. Harvey’s E-mune Boost meets the above criteria