Accelerate your campaign to exterminate mites. The optimal treatment, bathe with Flush & Kill prior to every Mite Avenge® application. Use between treatments keep skin clear, remove more mites, and get your happy dog back faster.
Benzoyl Peroxide shampoo is mandatory for dogs with Demodectic mange.
- Advanced flushing action opens skin, pores and follicles
- Reduces the mites’ ability to hide, improves skin health AND increases the mites’ exposure to Mite Avenge® Topical Solution!
- Helps kill additional mites with the addition of micronized sulfur & anti-parasitic essential oils.
- Turns over skin cells faster with the addition of salicylic acid. Turning over skin cells encourages faster healthy new skin growth.
- Frequent use helps:
- Clear clogged skin conditions that help Demodex mites thrive
- Reduce yeast, the mites’ food source
- Lower the risk of secondary infection
- Alleviate irritating conditions associated with demodicosis
- Soften skin and degrease problem coats
- Helps the body shed rough or dead skin cells
- Excellent for Sarcoptic mange too
- Larger 16 ounce size
16 oz. (473 ml)
More powerful than our regular 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide shampoo. Not recommended for cats or dogs with extra sensitive, irritated or broken skin. For dogs with extra sensitive or broken skin, we recommend our straight Benzoyl Peroxide shampoo.
Flush & Kill also helps with hot spots, pyodermas (skin infections), acne, seborrhea, greasy coats and/or skin, Staph infections, yeast overgrowth, skin fold infections, non-specific dermatoses, and other conditions where a degreasing, antibacterial, antifungal, keratolytic or follicular flushing shampoo may be beneficial. Ready to use formula.
Flush & Kill Shampoo is NOT a stand-alone mite treatment. However, when combined with Mite Avenge®, it can help accelerate treatment with its unique ability to clear away the waste layers that protect mange mites. All benzoyl peroxide products may cause temporary hair lightening.
Dogs with mange always need to be brushed daily. Mange itself tends to increase dander. Benzoyl peroxide shampoo adds to the mess. Dogs end up with dander, yeast flakes and other debris that must be removed daily. Otherwise, they add to the mites’ food supply and harbor pathogens that increase the chance of secondary infection. Here’s a great tool to that exfoliates better and more gently than any brush. A good habit is to brush right before performing your daily povidone iodine wipe down.
“I love how fast this worked – my dog itched less right away! I also love how much better my dog smelled as his mange had a decidedly nasty odor.”