Maximum digestive support for immune health!
- Supports enhanced immune system response in the epicenter of your dog’s immune system
- High potency superblend
- Helps restore balanced gut flora
- Helps combat yeast
- Alleviates negative effects of antibiotics
- Necessary in all Four Pillars of Immune Health
- Made in the USA and regulated by the NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)
100% of immune health start in the gut. It is also the headquarters of yeast management. Nearly every dog is digestively imbalanced with guts that are so unhealthy that malabsorption is common. It’s pawfectly safe to say that the gut health of dogs with demodicosis is in even worse condition. A multi-functioning dog-specific digestive supplement is essential for immune rebuilding. (Many vets say its the single most important supplement that all dogs should get daily. In case you wondered, a pure, marine-based, balanced omega supplement is #2)
We chose Microflora Plus because it is the complete package (and the top-rated supplement) for helping improve digestive and immune health in dogs. Microflora Plus is the only digestive supplement containing probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and gut-soothing herbs. Each works differently to help support and maintain a properly-functioning digestive system. (And the epicenter if your dog’s immune system.) Microflora Plus is safe, all natural and there are no side effects.
Herbsmith’s Microflora Plus was formulated specifically for dogs by a practicing holistic veterinarian. With its extremely high colony forming units (CFU) count and synergistic action, it may deliver more comprehensive benefits than competitive products. It uses better-quality pure ingredients that are inspected by independent laboratories for safety and meets the rigorous NASC certification standards. And unlike most digestive supplements on the market, the capsules are packaged in blister packs to seal out moisture and ensure the probiotics remain viable.
60 capsules – an average 30-day supply based on a 30–80 lb. dog
NASC certified • All natural • Made in the USA
What to look for
When selecting a probiotic supplement for your dog, avoid human probiotics and probiotics added to commercial pet food. Probiotics intended for human use are developed specifically for the species of bacteria found in a human’s GI tract human. Pets have specific strains of bacteria unique to them. Pets they do best with a customized supplement formulated just for their needs.
Probiotic organisms must be live and able to reproduce to repopulate, balance and help heal the gut. Processed pet foods containing probiotics and other health supplements aren’t worth the money. Tests on dog foods claiming to provide beneficial properties and probiotic microorganisms show the manufacturing process destroys them, killing too many live bacteria and rendering those remaining useless. Whole-food diets (ideally fresh) that are nutritionally balanced are ideal. Another very beneficial supplement to promote healthy digestion in your pet-specific digestive enzymes. By the time the food is packaged and shipped, the good-guy bacteria is useless.
When selecting a quality pet probiotic, look for these important characteristics:
- The correct strains of bacteria beneficial for pets, not people
- Proof of purity and ingredient integrity as animal supplements are not regulated
- Correct processing for that animal’s biological systems, not a human’s
- Easy to administer to an animal
- Formulated to be able to survive the acidic environment of your dog’s stomach
- Able to pass through a dog’s portals of entry in the small intestine to avoid malabsorption
- Product stability under normal shipping and storage conditions
- Microflora Plus is is NASC certified and meets the above criteria