Harness the Power of Medicinal Mushrooms to Dramatically Enhance Your Pet’s Immune Defenses!
- AHCC is70–80% more potent than powdered or non-extracted mushroom supplements
- Stimulates and wakes up Natural Killer cells for powerful blood-borne immune support
- Increases the number & activity of killer T and NK (natural killer) cells
- Intense research shows multiple important benefits
- From American BioSciences, member of the strict regulatory agency NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)!
NK9 helps your dog’s Natural Killer cells kill faster
Medicinal mushrooms provide an active type of immune support like no other. NK9 doesn’t just provide support; it also enhances a critical defense mechanism. It works by activating a class of white blood cells in your dog’s immune system called Natural Killer (NK) cells that protect the immune system from harmful invaders. Natural Killer cells are the front line defenders of the immune system. Born to kill, they are constantly on patrol, looking for pathogens that would like to damage your’s dogs health. The battle causes NK-cell function, power, and activity to fluctuate, especially in times of illness or stress. As its NK-cell function wears down and response declines, the dog’s entire immune system becomes exhausted and overwhelmed.
NK9 quickly turns all that around. Its active ingredient AHCC (a highly potent substance derived from a new, extremely powerful, hybrid mushroom with superior immune-enhancing properties) stimulates these vital cells into a more wakeful state and increases their activity substantially. It also supports peak activity of other key immune white blood cells, like T-cells, B-cells, and macrophages to provide better immune support as well as acting as a strong adaptogen and immunomodulator to help balance a chaotic immune system. And NK9 gets to work quickly, with strong increases in Natural Killer cell activity within days.
Amazing study results
Veterinarians at Nihon University, Japan’s largest university, discovered why NK–9 works so well. Their study results showed that Natural Killer cell activity almost tripled in dogs taking NK9. Even more impressively, it only took seven days! NK-9 also nearly tripled the activity of large immune system fighters called macrophages. When intruders get into your dog’s tissues, the macrophages are there waiting to literally eat the invaders and render them harmless to your pet.
Build natural hand grenades against immune system invaders
NK-cells are born to kill – which is why your dog needs them so badly right now. They inject the invaders with “hand grenades” of cytotoxic granules that cause the invading cell to “explode” in seconds. Killers cells in a compromised immune system are under attack and reach an almost dormant state. Use NK9 to boost their activity and your dog’s immune health.
Each capsule contains 250 mg of pet-formulated AHCC proprietary blend.
When selecting supplements for your pet, avoid human grade supplements when a quality pet version is available. Also, steer clear of processed pet foods with supplemental substances added. Formulations meant for humans were developed specifically for human bioavailability (the ability to be absorbed by the GI tract). Pets have specific metabolic rates, as well as compounding and delivery requirements unique to their systems. Therefore, so they do best with a customized supplement formulated just for their needs.
Commercial pet foods containing omega acids, amino acids, vitamins, herbs, probiotics and other health supplements aren’t worth the money. Tests on dog foods claiming to provide their beneficial properties and microorganisms show the manufacturing process destroys them, rendering these additives useless (and sometimes ripe for becoming rancid). By the time the food is packaged and shipped, any benefit is history.
When selecting a high-quality pet supplement, look for the following important characteristics:
- Proof of purity and ingredient integrity, as animal supplements are not regulated
- Correct processing for that animal’s biological systems, not a human’s
- Easy to administer to an animal
- Formulated to be able to survive the acidic environment of your dog’s stomach
- Able to pass through a dog’s portals of entry in the small intestine to avoid malabsorption
- Product stability under normal shipping and storage conditions
- American Bioscience’s NK-9 is NASC certified and meets the above criteria
There are no reviews yet.