Limit the risk of secondary skin infection and reduce evil surface yeast!
Mites commonly cause secondary infection before and during treatment. When you think about the horrible things going on beneath your dog’s skin, the bumps and lesions that go along with mange are understandable.
Treating your dog daily with a povidone iodine wash is the safest way to treat minor secondary infection without racing to the vet for antibiotics that may weaken the immune system.
- Disinfects staph, yeast, and almost all common bacteria
- Excellent for hot spots, cuts, minor abrasions, and any other skin problem that either is infected or could become infected
- Doesn’t sting or irritate the dog’s skin at all
- Safe if dogs lick the area after cleaning
- Easy to use
- Fantastic disinfectant for all around first aid – it belongs in all human and pet first aid kits!
- Concentrated. 8 oz bottle makes up to a gallon of solution
“We wanted to let you know that we did the iodine, peroxide, and Mite Avenge treatment last night and Geena slept like a baby. She looks soooo much better today, and although her feet are sore, she is actually walking with a sping in her step again. There is no doubt that she is feeling better. I know we haven’t used the products but for 2 days, but the relief already provided has been a God-send. Thank you again!”