Advanced Immune Support Every Demodex Dog Needs
- Pure, potent, and highly concentrated for effective immune support
- Easy on the stomach lining
- The only vitamin C suitable for dogs – 4X more bioavailable
- Bulk powder delivers more value than capsules or pills
- Made in the USA and regulated by the NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)
Healthy dogs manufacture some vitamin C on their own. Sick or stressed dogs do not. Under periods of elevated stress, the body’s unrenewable store of Vitamin C is rapidly depleted and supplementation becomes crucial. But not just any vitamin C will work. Ester-C is the only type of C that dogs can readily absorb in appropriate quantities for immune support without irritation.
Our Wholistic Ester-C is a unique, patented, non-acidic, Body-Ready® form of Vitamin C that is highly effective, yet easy on the stomach! Easily absorbed, highly bioavailable (4 times more than ordinary vitamin C), this is the absolute best form of Vitamin C for an animal. Many forms of Ester-C that appear on the market today are diluted so that the amount of Ester-C per teaspoon is much lower.
Before you buy other forms of Ester-C compare the strength with what we offer. You will be amazed. Wholistic Ester-C is the most affordable on the market!
3 oz. container
When selecting supplements for your pet, avoid human grade supplements when a quality pet version is available. Also, steer clear of processed pet foods with supplemental substances added. Formulations meant for humans were developed specifically for human bioavailability (the ability to be absorbed by the GI tract). Pets have specific metabolic rates, as well as compounding and delivery requirements unique to their systems. Therefore, so they do best with a customized supplement formulated just for their needs.
Commercial pet foods containing omega acids, amino acids, vitamins, herbs, probiotics and other health supplements aren’t worth the money. Tests on dog foods claiming to provide their beneficial properties and microorganisms show the manufacturing process destroys them, rendering these additives useless (and sometimes ripe for becoming rancid). By the time the food is packaged and shipped, any benefit is history.
When selecting a high-quality pet supplement, look for the following important characteristics:
- Proof of purity and ingredient integrity, as animal supplements are not regulated
- Correct processing for that animal’s biological systems, not a human’s
- Easy to administer to an animal
- Formulated to be able to survive the acidic environment of your dog’s stomach
- Able to pass through a dog’s portals of entry in the small intestine to avoid malabsorption
- Product stability under normal shipping and storage conditions
- Wholistic Pet Organics’ patented Ester-C is NASC certified and meets the above criteria