- Convenient — Mite Avenge® is a drench applied at home during the bath.
- Safe & Natural— Natural dog-friendly system nurtures and heals. Non-toxic for you and your dog, even if your dog licks it.
- Fast – Average treatment duration is shorter than traditional.
- Topical — Attacks mites where they live. No with systemic chemicals.
- MDR1 Friendly — Safely treat mange in breeds with MDR1
- No Target Pest Immunity — unlike drugs, mites don’t become resistant to natural substances
- Value — Mite Avenge is less expensive than traditional toxic mite treatments
- Proven Alternative — Thousand of dogs saved from the misery of Demodectic, Sarcoptic and Cheyletiella mites. Defeats mites when traditional methods can’t.
Mite Avenge® Drench Safely Treats Mange
Powerful, Yet Safe, Proprietary Formula
Topical Treatment for Every Type of Mange
Use our Mange Symptom Checker to determine what type of mange mites are making your dog miserable. Demodex, Sarcoptic and Cheyletiella Mites have different habits and life cycles. It’s important to apply treatments at specific intervals and our Mite Avenge® system makes it easy.
Mite Avenge® Active Ingredients
Neem and Karanja Seed oils; Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Citronella, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Rosemary, Clove and Lemon essential oils; Disodium Tetraborate
Happy Dog Naturals Mite Avenge® Kit includes everything you’ll need, plus more detailed information about follow up care for your pet, tips for preventing a recurrence, and ways to keep your dog a HAPPY DOG.
We use fragile ingredients, processes, and equipment that other manufacturers won’t or can’t handle. Our products are produced in small batch production that requires special packaging, handling & storage. To ensure product integrity, Mite Avenge is not available in retail stores.
SARCOPTIC MITES: The safest fastest way to eradicate Sarcoptic Mange. Goes beyond eliminating mites — works to help other problems related to mite damage. All natural ingredients.
16 oz - Cleans and flushes hair follicles plus controls demodex, sarcoptic, and cheyletiella mites. Also important for use before Mite Avenge® drench, and other topical mange treatments.
Explore our store for more products to help you beat mange and start the healing process.
“…wished we found it a long time ago.”
“We have spent a fortune on vets and no help! Your product worked so fast. Now you can barely tell she was so bad off. It took extra treatments but I don’t care. My husband & I wished we found it a looong time ago.”